Thursday, 28 April 2011

Sticking my head above the parapet...

Well who'd a'thunk it? Me, giving into peer pressure.

Apparently I have a lot of opinions.  And I'm told that people will want to hear them.
I remain, as ever, cynical.  But I'll give it a go.

I am by nature a responsive person, so this place will likely have periods of lying dormant, until something pisses me off enough that I come on here for a rant.

I can feel something bubbling up with reference to the mountain/molehill of the 'calm down dear' moment, which I shall henceforth refer to as WinnerGate. Well, possibly...

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere. :)

    Only blog when you've got t'urge; as soon as it becomes like 'work' you start to treat it as such!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a horrid feeling that I'll be venting my spleen on here for the next few days. I've a lot of rage bottled up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's what the best blogs are made of...

    ReplyDelete